1. Which hour was most daunting for you?
Uh, what was between three and six am? I only started laying into the caffeine at six, and then I was magically ready to go. Plus my siblings came down to ooze energy around.
2. Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year?
NOT Emma. NOT Star Wars: 501. Ummmmmmmmmm. I’d say stick with authors you know? *looks longingly at Rick Rordian*
3. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year?
Just what I said at the mid point? More challenges that didn’t take a full post to enter? I like prizes! I was just all read-ey, so I couldn’t enter them.
4. What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon?
The Cheerleaders were great! And I liked the music videos on the main page.
5. How many books did you read?
6. What were the names of the books you read?
- Emma, Jane Austen (Sponsored Book)
- Is Your Momma a Llama? Written by Deborah Guarino, Illustrated by Steven Kellogg (Sponsored Book)
- CLICK, CLACK, MOO. Cows That Type. By Doreen Cronin. Pictures by Betsey Lewis (Sponsored Book)
- Paranormalcy, Kiersten White
- 2nd Samuel, GOD, (Sponsored Book)
- Passages: Darien’s Rise, Paul McCusker (Sponsored Book)
- Unnatural Death, Dorothy L. Sayers
- Song Of Solomon (Sponsored Book)
- Intertwined, Gena Showalter
- The Deadlies: Felix Takes The Stage, Kathryn Lansky
- Star Wars: 501st, Karen Traviss (Sponsored Book)
7. Which book did you enjoy most?
Probably that’s a tie between Paranormalcy and Unnatural Death. After that I was just loopy, but I could still tell when a book was a few points short of a full plot.
8. Which did you enjoy least?
Star Wars: 501st. I was so tired. And they kept TALKING, instead of FIGHTING. I was DESCIEVED.
9. If you were a Cheerleader, do you have any advice for next year’s Cheerleaders?
Keep up the good work!
10. How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time?
I am very likely to participate again. Possibly as a cheerleader AND a reader.
Pages Read: 2456
Drinks: 1 Coffee, 1 Tea, and about 6 Sodas
Snacks: MANY MANY GUMMIES AND JAM JAMS
Plans for the Day: Sweet, blessed sleep
If you wanna sponsor my reading to help kids with Cancer, you do that HERE.
Books I’ve pledged to read in 24 hours: 7