Please to not most of these are taken wildly out of context for maximum lolz. No one ACTUALLY stalked, seduced, murdered, decapitated, bit, or flirted with someone else. Well, maybe the flirting.
Just a note to those relatives who have seen fit to compare the effects and status of cancer with eating disorders to my face, and see no difference therein. Moreover, to do so with such certainty that I can never disagree without without risking a family feud.
No, burying a loved one, or spreading his ashes, does not provide “closure.”
It prompts an upsweeping of feelings you thought buried, it makes the absence of the person almost unendurable, it makes one angry and tearful and restless, and afterwards one is empty, to be filled back up by friends and their love.
Catharsis, maybe. Closure, no.
01. Anyone who looks at this entry has to post this meme and their current wallpaper at their livejournal.
02. Explain in five sentences why you’re using that wallpaper!
03. Don’t change your wallpaper before doing this! The point is to see what you had on!
1. It’s a cute picture.
2. The picture contains a likeness of my little brother Gideon, who died at Christmastide last year.
3. It has red it in, I like red.
4. Who doesn’t like small children grinning at her from her desktop? NO ONE.
5. I am the mighty Snazel- Creator and Destroyer of Worlds, and I have deemed it so. Bow before me.