It’s almost March. That would probably be a good time to officially declare my intention to participate in the story siren’s Debut Author Challenge for 2011.
I’ll be reading at least twelve debut books during this year, and I’ll review them here.
So consider this my notice of intent to review. I’ll update this post with names and titles and dates when I have a brain left.
So here’s the list of titles I pulled off to look for.
- XVI, by Julia Karr
- Across The Universe, by Beth Revis.
- Girl Saves Boy, by Steph Bowe
- The Liar Society, by Lisa Roeker and Laura Roeker
- Kat, Incorrigible, by Stephanie Burgis
- Possession, by Elana Johnson
- Memento Nora, by Angie Smibert
- Divergent, by Veronica Roth
- Wither, by Lauren DeStephano
- Entangled, by Cat Clarke
- Anna Dressed In Blood, by Kendare Blake
- The Near Witch, by Victoria Schwab
- Blood Magic, by Tessa Gratton
- Wildfire, by Karsten Knight
- The Iron Thorn, by Caitlin Kittredge
- Possess, by Gretchen McNeil
- The Girl of Fire and Thorns, by Rae Carson
- Vanished, by Sheela Chari
- Enclave, by Ann Aguirre
- Future Imperfect, by K Ryer Breese
- Deathless, by Catherynne M Valente
- Hourglass, by Myra McEntire
- Don’t Expect Magic, by Kathy McCullough
- Forgotten, by Cat Patrick
- The Faerie Ring, by Kiki Hamilton
- Dark Mirror, by M. J. Putney